Monday, November 11, 2013

how dare you

How dare you drag me into your drama? How dare you to ask me and make me believe these things are real? Should sympathize? I empathize in your situation long enough! Words are Fucking trivial. It's sad to see that hope vanish in a thin air. This is as good as what it get. Pain, cold, rudeness and numb spells the both of us. There will never be Casey and Carla.




Wanna hear a bullshit thing? I still wish you'll knock in that door... Begging to turn this around. I'm so Fucking posses with that thought but the mere agreement of you coming over can't even be settle with a yes, how could that wild delusion would be? Careless delusion indeed; yet another self inflicted pain. A shackle that I have to free myself of... even if it means I have to cut myself - after all you still had a part of me.


P.s.
I just read your last entry. How dare you to cause me this tears!???!!!! I so hate you, you should be here, beside me, giving me embrace, kissing me, we can forget the past.... What's stopping you!????!!!!!!.I hate this walls that I build around myself. My heart screams as soon as I sebt you away. I wish you insist to stay. Be a masochist like the way I accept those punches and things that you throw when you're having tantrums. No one understand our crazy little world than us. Please, don't wait until it's too late. My grip are loosing... I'm still yours for the taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment