She's a double threat: a writer and also a reader. Often times I'm dumbfounded with her literature reference and how much of a smartly pants that I am is definitely no match for this bookie. Sometimes I get those moments when I look at her that as of I loss her, truth us, she's got caught up with the lyrics of a song, an idea, a character or busy in her "own world" but I still patiently waits for her to come down in the reality and be so eager to listen about it. I love hearing her thoughts but it is with great responsibility to have the other side's opinion. Philosophical debates is a mundane thing. She's extreme with her emotions but you'd be happy to lend her a shoulder and hold her cuz she could make you feel that you're all that she needs. She can immortalized you by her writing, it's inevitable that you appear as a character or even tell the bits of your love story. In my simplest to grandiose gestures, I give her stardust that reminds her that there is really much important more than words. If you love a writer, share a cigarette and coffee with her, sift through her papers and never listen to her stories less than your college professor, be her inspiration! Gently ask her to out away her laptop for an hour or two to return to the living - after all that's where the best stories come from.
No comments:
Post a Comment