So hey. It's been quite sometime since I wrote something in this blog. I needed to get this off my chest.... I can't sleep thinking about our phone conversation earlier: you asked me why I'm being cold. I tried explaining myself despite that I told you "I don't know how to answer that" that maybe because I seize the moment that we're together and detach myself every time we're not.
See, it is YOU who is not committed and it is quite a pain to hear it all in a demanding-regretful voice. Is this really all we could ever be?
Earlier I'm talking to a good friend of mine who notices about our vacation picture just a few days ago, the reunion with your. cousins 'cuz after all, you told me, that I am still the girl whom you introduced to your family. I love the memories we made, specially the one that when I told you I wanna be with you. You told me a terrible reason why you're still with her and I didn't bought it. Going back to that old friend of mine, he told me he doubted that I will ever take you out of the picture. I agreed by saying somewhere along these lines: "She will never be a past for me. I might actually end up marrying her someday, I just don't know."
P.s.
Never take my silence as an ignorance nor my calmness as acceptance. It takes so much of me to keep these demons inside.
See, it is YOU who is not committed and it is quite a pain to hear it all in a demanding-regretful voice. Is this really all we could ever be?
Earlier I'm talking to a good friend of mine who notices about our vacation picture just a few days ago, the reunion with your. cousins 'cuz after all, you told me, that I am still the girl whom you introduced to your family. I love the memories we made, specially the one that when I told you I wanna be with you. You told me a terrible reason why you're still with her and I didn't bought it. Going back to that old friend of mine, he told me he doubted that I will ever take you out of the picture. I agreed by saying somewhere along these lines: "She will never be a past for me. I might actually end up marrying her someday, I just don't know."
P.s.
Never take my silence as an ignorance nor my calmness as acceptance. It takes so much of me to keep these demons inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment