I'm a walking time bomb. It's been days since I felt this way. Have you ever been so quiet that you miss the sound of your own voice? I'm like this cuz I'm kept ignoring that something is wrong. I hate this unsettling feeling. Your words are good for nothing. Quit dancing around it: just be with me already! Be in that door, right where I always wanted you to be. No words. I am not accepting any excuses. I need you too! If you really wanted to be with me, you will. Set your own limit of staying, I want here... Right now! Not tomorrow.... NOW.
Tomorrow's entry will be about this glorious night or this will be the last. I've put all my cards down, I've got nothing to lose but all to give. Now, Your move!
Tomorrow's entry will be about this glorious night or this will be the last. I've put all my cards down, I've got nothing to lose but all to give. Now, Your move!
No comments:
Post a Comment