This is surprisingly a loaded question! I just realized it as Im typing the tittle.
How many days should I count just to be with you?
How long do I have to wait to in order to have you whole?
How long does it take for the trust to rebuilt.
How long will it take for these tired souls to heal?
How long do we need to doubt each other's actions or in absence, wonder.
How far do we need to go from here on order to realize that we're really meant for each other.
Questions that I kept brushing off my shoulders. Same questions that is too hard to ignore. Questions that echoes. Questions that chase our shadows.
How many days should I count just to be with you?
How long do I have to wait to in order to have you whole?
How long does it take for the trust to rebuilt.
How long will it take for these tired souls to heal?
How long do we need to doubt each other's actions or in absence, wonder.
How far do we need to go from here on order to realize that we're really meant for each other.
Questions that I kept brushing off my shoulders. Same questions that is too hard to ignore. Questions that echoes. Questions that chase our shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment