Babe, please under the new lifestyle that I have. I'm not gonna lie to you about my whereabouts but do understand that I go out now more often. Friday night is as impt. as hitting the gym for me on mid weeks. Trust me, I'd rather spend my day with you, watching season shows in our pajama pants. But these people, they are impt to me as well. I want to keep a balance of my work and outside life. Bottom line is, you don't have to worry abt me. I don't like seeing missed call. I don't wanna lie about where I am and who I am with. I certainly don't like the feeling of being chained. You can trust me babe. I may have these wild night but I'm yours.
Hey, I'm looking forward to the day that you'll meet them - they're awesome.
Hey, I'm looking forward to the day that you'll meet them - they're awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment