Dear you, if in time.. I'd chose to commit myself to you, I want you to:
-listen to me. I hate repeating myself. Listen attentively not any lesser than your college prof - I hate repeating myself.
-be patient with my shaky ass (no pun intended, url how to twerk). I could be so indecisive annoying kind of girl. Debating court is a usual thing in my head.
-hold me down. My mind could go from 0 to 1billion nth in a second, hence, the shaky thing. I panic on simplest thing, I could use a slap sometimes. Which brings me to..
-never lift a hand on me. I cannot control my response. No matter how angry u might be, never hit me. I promise to do the same.
-NEVER let me go. I will break up with you, most of the time, but if I ask you to take me back - do it. Do it until you're out of reasons.
-be patient with me. I don't easily put my walls down.
-love my family. understand my complicated relp with them because if in time that I turn to u, I want you to remind me about my unconditional love for them.
-be excited when I share you my hopes and dreams. Nothing makes me happy than to feel a warmth of support from you. Make me feel invincible.
-push me. Push me to be better. I will do the same for you. Don't tolerate any mediocrity. Be my number 1 fan and worst critic.
-assurance. I'm addicted to it. Never forget the smallest things you do to me, I'll always look for that.
See, I have the capability to love you and trust you indefinitely. Be right for me this time.
-listen to me. I hate repeating myself. Listen attentively not any lesser than your college prof - I hate repeating myself.
-be patient with my shaky ass (no pun intended, url how to twerk). I could be so indecisive annoying kind of girl. Debating court is a usual thing in my head.
-hold me down. My mind could go from 0 to 1billion nth in a second, hence, the shaky thing. I panic on simplest thing, I could use a slap sometimes. Which brings me to..
-never lift a hand on me. I cannot control my response. No matter how angry u might be, never hit me. I promise to do the same.
-NEVER let me go. I will break up with you, most of the time, but if I ask you to take me back - do it. Do it until you're out of reasons.
-be patient with me. I don't easily put my walls down.
-love my family. understand my complicated relp with them because if in time that I turn to u, I want you to remind me about my unconditional love for them.
-be excited when I share you my hopes and dreams. Nothing makes me happy than to feel a warmth of support from you. Make me feel invincible.
-push me. Push me to be better. I will do the same for you. Don't tolerate any mediocrity. Be my number 1 fan and worst critic.
-assurance. I'm addicted to it. Never forget the smallest things you do to me, I'll always look for that.
See, I have the capability to love you and trust you indefinitely. Be right for me this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment