Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is this all that I can be?

Am I as good as your second option? You once told me to never settle for anything less. Why are you making me feel this way? I'm more than hurt than I a can admit. "You're better off with me","I need you too!"; words that cannot easily be shrugged off. We both know that were meant for each other - cuz damn, we're so compatible! 2 exes and a common ex had pass, and yet who's there to console you with your grief? Stay with you on phone to help u ease with your bad dreams? Who inspired you to make sappy poems(the really good ones), steal forbidden thoughts while she's with you, plant the idea of paving the road with diamonds and WHO do you see to be at the end of that road to admire that glittering journey after we finally sort things out in our life, it's still me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment