That stare you gave me. It's strange yet familiar. I got easily comfortable being around you though I've got my walls up high - boundaries. The question has never changed. But this time, I'm the one bearing it. And I crave for the assurance, I'm addicted to it. I'm still drunk with the thought that we will still be together; when our roads are glittering with diamonds. Do we need to work this through apart? I'm out of reasons, all I know is I want you back. All those rationale and logical reasoning that kept me grounded are thrown out of the window. Whenever you're near, I just want to hug you and never let go; Seize the moment and make every seconds count. I can hold on to the memories and relive every sequence in my head, but nothing excites me than to see you again. Till the next time..
No comments:
Post a Comment