Monday, October 28, 2013

Our fight...

Always with the arguments. Conflicting sides and stubborn heads. Doesn't matter who has the last word - we're both losing here. You said I have the swifest exit, I say I need a room to breathe. This time I need to pick my battle, I don't want to hurt you with words I might carelessly throw you. I'd rather lose an argument than lose you. And it doesn't mean I back down it hurts any less, I always ended up wounded with your words too. But at the end of the day I wanted to be able to set my mind into peace that no matter how fucked up our fights might be, it will never tore you away from me. Lets learn together from each other's mistake, respect what we don't like about and embrace our indifference. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment