So I watched the show we always watch together, every piece of the story somewhat correlates to what we have, what we used to and what we once believed in.
So in the part where Marshall wants Ted to chase Robin, he said somewhere along the lines of...
If this is 8 years ago, I will jump into a cab and steal the Blue french horn. But right now, it's not how it works anymore.
It makes me sad to think that try as I might, I cannot feel the same love I once have for you.. it's terrible and heartbreaking that every time I open my heart to you, you'll open my eyes and see that you and I are in a different state of our life where our goals don't met - a truly irreconcilable indifference.
Then he continue saying,
I'm always in a hurry, like everything is urgent. I'm not going anywhere, she's not going anywhere.. if it's going to happen, it'll happen. What's the rush?
But you see, I might only use these phrase to turn you down gently. I'm sorry.
So in the part where Marshall wants Ted to chase Robin, he said somewhere along the lines of...
If this is 8 years ago, I will jump into a cab and steal the Blue french horn. But right now, it's not how it works anymore.
It makes me sad to think that try as I might, I cannot feel the same love I once have for you.. it's terrible and heartbreaking that every time I open my heart to you, you'll open my eyes and see that you and I are in a different state of our life where our goals don't met - a truly irreconcilable indifference.
Then he continue saying,
I'm always in a hurry, like everything is urgent. I'm not going anywhere, she's not going anywhere.. if it's going to happen, it'll happen. What's the rush?
But you see, I might only use these phrase to turn you down gently. I'm sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment