Saturday, August 30, 2014

how I spent my 24th bday

08/28/31 , 23:59 : sitting on my mac, thinking... waiting... "in any second now...."

08/29/2014, 00:00
Holy eff! I'm 24! I couldn't think of any way to celebrate it than to pray. Thank HIM for the blessings and the yet another year in my life. Ask for his guidance for my faith, family, career and studies.

Few more minutes and birthday greetings came in. I'm still on my laptop an hour and so because I have to finish my class report (which I killed it and a made a bus stop and wait, but that's for another story). I put on my birthday suit and slept.

I got bday greeting on social media, some really made an effort to call and greet me. There are people I am shock to remember about my bday (read: exes) and people on my social media list that I never really had a chance to personally know of (yet). Nonetheless, I felt loved! =)

Took kuya to lunch at this resto bar just below my condo. Spent the whole day working, it's Friday and I'm glad it's TGIF andy bday fell (finally) on pay day Friday. 15:00 I watched a movie. 17:30, I took a nap. 18:00 went on for a workout. Maestro and trainors greeted me. Nothing makes me happy than a productive day. A day done right - like I always say.

Plans for the evening was to go to cloud 9, Antipolo to see the metro manila skyline with a beer in a hand and people close to me. But it didn't happen. Everybody seemed to be busy or might've forgotten it. Anyway, it's ok. I still have this intuition that it might not push through and I'm fully aware about the upcoming disappointment - always the skeptic me. Anyway, I spent the night with my S.O., it's a but ad hoc but with the heavy traffic and rainy weather, we figured that it's best to stay in. We had a French night: wine, cheese, raisin, cracker, roasted chicken then we grabbed Chinese.. Mon said I should eat pansit - any kind to lengthen my life. Funny But I did it anyway. Followed by a steamy ... You know it is ;)


Frugal, fluid and productive. That's how I summarized it.

No comments:

Post a Comment