Monday, July 28, 2014

[Future] date me in a coffee shop

I wanna get high with you on caffeine and experience the lows as we crash down.
Feel our hearts beat faster and slower at the same time
be extremely energetic like no one can hold us down
I wanna see your eyes dilate like you're in a candy shop, feel the adrenaline rush rising up.
we'll share stories and inside joke over the cup of coffee and you, just right across the table
exchanging smiles sweeter than latte; our face beaming and basking at the sun dawn
i'll be holding your hands when you palpitate cuz i know you cant hold your caffeine down
and who wants to go down from this height? Im sure neither of us.
Have a date with me on a cafe because I want to feel this is real,
just like how the kick of the coffee makes me feel that I conquer the world,

I feel the same when I'm with you, actually a thousand fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment