It's you who taught me not settle for anything less.
I'm sorry that you're confronted by
these sickening abominable formality residuals of my every response.
I never wanted to be that someone you can to while burning your time puffing your cigarette.
I never wanted to be your last option if your night out didn't pan out.
I don't want you to tell me all these sappy things just because a song gets through to you.
To me you're more than that. I missed being your top person-priority.
I'm sorry that you're confronted by
these sickening abominable formality residuals of my every response.
I never wanted to be that someone you can to while burning your time puffing your cigarette.
I never wanted to be your last option if your night out didn't pan out.
I don't want you to tell me all these sappy things just because a song gets through to you.
To me you're more than that. I missed being your top person-priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment