Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Please suggest a title [Still Untitled]

This familiar feeling is coming back again.
Surprised by its visit like a long lost friend.
Oh how could I forget these sleepless nights?
And days that I wished time flies so these things did not happen nor would, it might.

Picking up every pieces of me
Like those in our dreams when I suddenly realize,
Now it is just only me.

Going over options after options just to get through this height.
Taking every step slowly to make sure I’m doing it right.
Promising myself I’ll be better before I knew it.
Trying to open my heart again even if there’s only You in it.

Shivering chest with a heart beat like a nervous wreck.
Yeah, what the hell happens to the progress that I make?
Did I gave myself another chance to be happy again or,
I just let you in to do it again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment